HomeMay 6, 2021 2022-02-10 13:11
LEARN COURSES ONLINE
BEST INDUSTRY LEADERS
BOOK LIBRARY & STORE
A school that encourages you to climb on the harsh mountain slopes during the unseasonable weather. Allows you to conquer the phenomenal heights, a category room that open calls at the garden of flowers, an area bursting with Smiling and Happy Faces of youngsters. A hub of world-knowledge and Indian tradition – Yes ! one can continue and on and still not completely describe a totally residential Abiskar Foundation School but balancing with the digital world. Situated within the Kolkata region of West Bengal the varsity enjoys today, an unrivaled and unparalleled status of a ‘ Fine Institution ‘ of the country. Abiskar Foundation School holds an upscale history of quite two decades – which was started by legendary and unpretentious paradigm of up to date age – Kartick Chandra Paul
Learners’ autonomy is a unique feature of the Abiskar Foundation School. The school believes in giving greater autonomy to the students in all possible manners. By allowing the learners to have autonomy, choice, and control, the school makes a positive effect on their self-perception leading to enhanced self-esteem and appreciation, and respect for their class and schoolmates. It not only gives a boost to their motivation and enthusiasm but also emotional stability and safety and broadened mental horizons. All our efforts are made to prepare our students for a lifetime of independent and innovative thought. Instead of teaching them what to think we try to teach them how to think.
Quality Objectives of the Institute
- To achieve at least 75% marks average in all internal and external examinations.
- To ensure that the use of Educational Technology increases by 20% every year.
- To achieve elementary to high proficiency in one game of the student’s choice.
- To give international exposure to students through global tours, video conferences, Round Square, MUN and sports and assembly talks.
- To ensure that in 10% of classes the teaching learning process focuses on various learning styles and needs.
- To ensure the students are the part of at least one activity that exposes them to the value of ‘Contributing to the Society.
- To expose students to various activities that focus on the social and pluralistic ethos.
- Complaint Handling – 100% redress of all complaints within a month.
- Computer Science – Developing proficiency of computers among students. (Target-standard III-XII)