About usOctober 20, 2020 2022-01-21 3:30
Improving Your Life
Start to success
A school that encourages you to trek on the rugged mountain slopes during the monsoon. Allows you to punch bags to precise anger. a category room that opens call at the garden of flowers. an area bursting with smiling, happy faces of youngsters. A hub of world-knowledge and Indian tradition – Yes ! one can continue and on and still not completely describe a totally residential Abiskar Foundation School.
More time support
with Online solution Class
Learners Enrolled in
Qualified teachers and
A school that encourages you to trek on the rugged mountain slopes during the monsoon. Allows you to punch bags to precise anger. a category room that opens call at the garden of flowers. an area bursting with smiling, happy faces of youngsters. A hub of world-knowledge and Indian tradition – Yes ! one can continue and on and still not completely describe a totally residential Abiskar Foundation School. Situated within the Kolkata region of West bengal the varsity enjoys, today, an unrivalled and unparalleled status of a ‘ Fine Institution ‘ of the country. Abiskar Foundation School holds an upscale history of quite six decades – which was started by legendary and unpretentious paradigm of up to date age – Shriashik Das
Every year from the grandeur of pink dawn to flaming orange sunset the varsity celebrates Founder’s Day and Montenssori’s day on 31st of August. It opens its extravaganza with an enormous bang – when it hosts all IPSC Schools across the country and organizes “All India English Debate” and other activities.
Amidst such surroundings, tranquil yet with so much to tell, academics take added dimensions. Here academic striving encompasses a life-long thirst for scholarship and curiosity. The Abiskar Foundation School aims to instil a progressive mind-set and nurture leaders of tomorrow, who will succeed in whatever they turn their hand to, anywhere in the world, and yet retain an unmistakable Indian ethos and sanskaar.
Learners’ autonomy is a unique feature of the Abiskar Foundation School. The school believes in giving greater autonomy to the students in all possible manners. By allowing the learners to have autonomy, choice and control, the school makes positive effect on their self-perception leading to enhanced self-esteem and appreciation and respect for their class and schoolmates. It not only gives boost to their motivation and enthusiasm but also emotional stability and safety and broadened mental horizons. All out efforts are made to prepare our students for a lifetime of independent and innovative thought. Instead of teaching them what to think we try to teach them how to think.
Coupled with a strong foundation of social and moral values, the students at BPS also develop a respect for the rich cultural heritage of the country while mastering the complexities of modernity and internationalism.
The Abiskar Foundation School is known for cultivating leadership skills among its students. The school has given some outstanding leaders to the country and the tradition continues. The school leaves no stone unturned to equip the boys with the right leadership skills to play their role effectively in all walks of life in the modern society.
Quality Objectives of the Institute
- To achieve at least 75% marks average in all internal and external examinations.
- To ensure that the use of Educational Technology increases by 20% every year.
- To achieve elementary to high proficiency in one game of the student’s choice.
- To give international exposure to students through global tours, video conferences,
- Round Square, MUN and sports and assembly talks.
- To ensure that in 10% of classes the teaching learning process focuses on various learning styles and needs.
- To ensure the students are the part of at least one activity that exposes them to the value of ‘Contributing to the
- To expose students to various activities that focus on the social and pluralistic ethos.
- Complaint Handling – 100% redress of all complaints within a month.
- Computer Science – Developing proficiency of computers among students. (Target-standard III-XII)