Top 8 Online Learning Apps in India | Abiskar FoundationJanuary 11, 2022 2022-02-22 17:18
Top 8 Online Learning Apps in India | Abiskar Foundation
Top 8 Online Learning Apps in India | Abiskar Foundation
Top Online Learning Apps in India
It’s been more than a decade that smartphones have shown their versatility in diverse spheres. People of varying ages have benefited so well from this amazing innovation that the 21st century is now conceiving this as a necessity. Even the academic sector has profited well from these magical devices as these connect people from different zones to unite into a world of knowledge and wisdom. Likewise, this has led to the emergence of several online learning applications in India to make students prepare with enthusiasm and optimism.
How Worthy are these Online Learning Apps in India?
The mindset of humans in India is undergoing a major transformation. The majority is getting inclined towards virtual reality and receding from conventional physicality. Reports say 38% are now keen to study through bigger and more technically enriched screens rather than wooden blackboards.
Now, it’s all about modern educational technology which people talk about rather than reaching school on time to attend a lesson for the fear of losing a day’s attendance. Even experts have strongly predicted that the coming days will make career-builders depend strongly on smartphones, tablets, and laptops for receiving education in its best form.
Top Online Learning Apps in India
In the last few years, India has come up with some interesting and best learning apps in India. Let’s get to know the best ones:
An incredible online learning education portal, Meritnation brings students in huge numbers from around nine nations. Designed to help high-school students solve queries, this online tutoring app in India caters to students from 1st to 12th standard. Moreover, this online learning application has everything students would require to prepare themselves for examinations. Furthermore, students will acquire soft skills to become more capable in the long run.
Right from study material, revision notes, sample papers to online tuition sessions, Meritnation makes it easier for students to prepare for all sorts of examinations including BBA, JEE, and all competitive examinations. Installing these online education apps is easy and once done, one will be exposed to a wide number of educational benefits.
· Connects students from multiple nations
· Designed to prepare students of 1st to 12th standard
· Prepares students for entrance exams through mock tests
· Helps students to master soft skills
· Provides quality study materials and online tuitions
· Lets students prepare easily for competitive exams
· Gives students access to revision notes
If you had always wanted to be a part of a purely interactive class full of fun, Vedantu deserves applause. Today, this is one of the most sought-after online learning apps in India that lends education a completely different outlook. Forget about boredom because this smart learning portal in India arranges quiz sessions that instead inspire students to build more prosperous careers.
Vedantu is among the best online learning platforms for all students who hesitate to approach teachers with questions. Rather, this learning app brings live online classes that allow students to come up with unlimited questions on multiple topics. Along with these, students get everything from study materials to recorded lectures, assignments to mock tests, and more. Taking all these into consideration, Vedantu is counted among the best education apps for online tutoring in India.
· Enables interaction among students of all standards
· Fun-filled online classes for students to make them enjoy learning
· Introduces innovative activities for creative learning
· Arranges quiz sessions on diverse topics
· Makes interactions quite flexible between teachers and students
· Helps students solve queries on topics of diverse subjects
· Students get access to recorded lectures
It’s no more a mystery that Byju’s has emerged to be one of the most talked-about online learning education apps in India. On the one hand, it prepares school-goers with relevant courses while it also prepares students and professionals for several competitive examinations. The syllabuses followed here are all part of the ICSE and CBSE boards for students from the 6th to 10th standard. Moreover, you get here plenty of practice sessions along with exercises and even scholarship programs.
Reportedly, students of the junior classes are doing exceptionally well. This online learning education app in India received a record number of users in 2021. Byju’s even comes up with a scholarship program for students up to the 12th standard.
· India’s well-known online learning platform and educational technology app
· Brings the most effective courses for students’ development
· Helps students prepare for various competitive examinations
· Caters to students of 6th to 10th standard
· Follows syllabuses under both CBSE and ICSE boards
· Arranges practice sessions and promotes scholarship programs
· Innovative exercises to let students more knowledge and skills
The rapid developments in educational technology in the 21st century are lending backseats to textual courses and bringing up video lessons in exchange. Udemy is making this possible for students across India. It is a very resourceful online learning app that brings a very interesting syllabus covering numerous topics. Be it learning Photoshop, adopting marketing skills, or mastering coding and data science, Udemy unlocks opportunities for career aspirants to excel in multiple fields.
Udemy aims to welcome different students with different career plans. However, the courses included here are not those which are typically followed in schools. Instead, there are exciting courses like those in music, fitness and even photography. Even individuals who look forward to learning entrepreneurship will benefit from installing this app.
· Offers courses through innovative video lessons on diverse subjects
· Connects to students from different cities across India
· Covers a very innovative syllabus on various types of topics
· Teaches creative learning applications like Photoshop and others
· Allow students the opportunity to master marketing skills
· Creates opportunities for students in multiple fields
Cracking competitive exams has now turned out to be a serious challenge for the majority of students today. In this context, Testbook is giving students a massive scope to pull up their socks for government exam preparation. Right from making students prepare for banking services to getting them trained for a prestigious position in the Railways, this online learning app in India provides relevant study materials for all these examinations.
Even when it comes to choosing language preferences, Testbook makes it so easy for everyone. Whether one wants to study their respective courses in English or Hindi, this online learning app in India sorts it out so well. This online learning mobile app can be installed on both iPhone and Android devices.
· A great platform in preparing students for competitive examinations
· Helps students with government job exam preparation
· Prepares students with study materials to crack banking jobs
· Brings students the opportunity to study as per their preferred language
· Easy to install on both iPhones and Android phones
6. Khan Academy
Undoubtedly a brilliant mobile app for online learners, the Khan Academy ranks among the most popular ones in India. Designed to help students in acquiring a thorough understanding of smart learning concepts, this online portal imparts lessons through videos, lectures, and interactive sessions by experts. Also, students can take part in quizzes and sit for tests for brushing up on skills and gathering more knowledge.
Being a free learning app, Khan Academy caters to students of up to the 12th standard. Besides, it has also proved to be a great online learning platform for university students. Even those who wish to crack exams like GMAT, CAT, SAT, and more will bag high chances to come out with flying colors by considering this online learning app. With plenty of practice sets and exercises, Khan Academy brings every student the opportunity to shine and prosper.
· One of India’s top-ranking online schools in India
· Teaches students through modern concepts and activities
· Imparts lessons through detailed lectures, creative videos, and active interactions
· Arranges quiz sessions to keep students updated on various types of subjects
· Conducts skill-based tests to let students develop a better understanding of subjects
Education is fun when it is obtained in a very unconventional manner, and Duolingo assures a similar experience for all enthusiastic learners. Just imagine how you will be able to gear up your communication and writing power through several games. On the other hand, there will be massive scope for one to learn multiple languages here at Duolingo. For instance, one will be mastering languages here starting from French, Spanish, Turkish, and German to Romanian, Greek, English, and more.
Installing Duolingo is easy and this doesn’t cost a single penny. This is one of the most useful online education apps in India for those who have a flair for knowing multiple foreign languages.
· Offers a very unconventional learning ambiance for students
· Conducts different activities for students to grasp better communication skills
· Sharpens writing skills of students through exciting games
· Helps students to learn diverse languages
· Easy installation on any device
8. Learning Radius
An exclusive online learning app for civil service aspirants, Learning Radius comes as a very prospective guide. To help students become conversant in current affairs, this online learning app in India aims to educate today’s learners for a better tomorrow. The current affairs are constantly updated so that the readers are always informed about the latest happenings.
The online learning apps in India like these, Abiskar Foundation School, Coursera, and more are bagging a good number of users with time. Hopefully, students will find these apps a perfect replacement for books in the coming days.
· Best online learning platform for Civil service aspirants
· Prepares students to stay more updated in current affairs
· Adopts the most modernized teaching methods to prepare students
· Allows flexible interactions between students and experts
· Connects to career enthusiasts from different corners of India
· Easy to install on all types of devices
Final Words about online learning apps in India:
The 21st century is getting decked up with new thoughts, creative ideas, and fresh expectations for all career makers. Be it school/ college goers or working professionals, these online learning apps in India are certainly making big differences. Going forward, there are certainly going to be changes, and these changes will be for good only.